This Privacy Notice is for:
Jiggy Wrigglers and Jiggy Wrigglers Franchise LTD, 204 London Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO7 7AN
It tells you what we do with your personal data, the legal bases we use for our processing, how long we keep it and your rights as an individual.
We offer dance and movement classes, games and other sorts of activities for kids between the ages of 0-6 years, helping them to grow, learn and socialise.
For the purpose of data protection, Jiggy Wrigglers of the above address is the data controller and all Jiggy Wrigglers franchises are data processors.
What we collect
We collect your name and names and dates of birth of children who take part in our activities and contact details such as email addresses.
In addition, you may give us information about yourself or another member of your party which is particularly sensitive. This is called ‘Special Category Data’ and the law says that this needs extra protection. It is likely to be (but is not limited to) information about health, for example dietary needs (we provide free refreshments) or disability.
Why we collect information about you
If anyone can be identified by any information that we collect, this information is called ‘personal data’. Data protection law says that Jiggy Wrigglers must have a reason or ‘purpose’ for collecting and using personal data.
Our purposes are to:
- Deliver our classes and other activities
- Sell our merchandise
- Manage our relationship with you
- Develop new ways to meet our clients’ needs
- Improve our service delivery
- Keep internal records
- Send promotional emails about activities or other information we believe will be of interest to you
- Ensure that the high standards of Jiggy Wrigglers are maintained by every franchisee
How we ensure that the processing we do is lawful
Jiggy Wrigglers cannot use your personal data for any reason unless we have a legal basis to do so. Those that we use are:
To deliver our classes and other activities
- The data subject has given consent to the processing
To sell our merchandise
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for the taking of steps at the request of the data subject with a view to entering into a contract
To manage our relationship with you
- We have a legitimate interest in using your information. This information allows us to process queries effectively and deliver our services to you according to your need
To develop new ways to meet our clients’ needs
- We have a legitimate interest in using your information. For example, we may develop new activities
To improve our service delivery
- We have a legitimate interest in using your information. It is held to help ensure that individual and group needs are met when delivering our activities. We may use feedback given to us
To keep internal records
- The processing is necessary for compliance with any legal obligations to which the data controller is subject, other than an obligation imposed by contract
To send promotional emails about courses or other information
- We have a legitimate interest in using your information. Information is retained whilst working with clients and kept to allow us to communicate with clients should they wish to use our services again or should we feel that a service may be of interest to them. We may also use the contact details of those who have made enquiries for this purpose
To ensure that the high standards of Jiggy Wrigglers are maintained by every franchisee by seeking feedback from clients
- The data subject has given consent to the processing
Where we process Special Category Data we do so because:
- You have given your explicit consent to the processing of the personal data for one or more specified purposes
If you give consent you have the right to withdraw this at any time by contacting us in writing using the address or contact details given in this privacy notice or by ticking the ‘unsubscribe’ box on any email sent to you.
If you disagree with us using your personal data for one or more of our legitimate interests let us know in writing and we will stop using it for that purpose.
How long do we keep your information?
Personal data is deleted from the email system and our databases 3 years years after our last contact with you.
Details of financial transactions and payments are retained for a period of 7 years.
Who Do We Share Your Personal Information With?
Jiggy Wrigglers does not share your personal information with any third parties, other than those listed below.
When we share your personal data with these third parties who perform services for us, we require them to take appropriate steps to protect your personal information, and only to use the personal information for the purpose of performing those specific services.
We currently use:
Name of company/organisation
The service they perform for us
|ICUK||IT hosting including phones|
|ICUK and ALPHA CRM||IT maintenance|
|NATWEST, SANTANDER STRIPE||Banking|
We will never sell or distribute your personal information to any other third parties or make it public unless we have a legal obligation to do so.
*Please be aware that Facebook is a data controller in its own right, and by using it you are subject to its privacy notice.
Jiggy Wrigglers does not store or otherwise transfer personal information outside the European Union.
You have rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. These are:
The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
We do this by providing you with this privacy notice.
The right of access.
This is commonly referred to as ‘subject access’. You have the right to make a request to see all the personal data that Jiggy Wrigglers holds about you. You can make this request verbally or in writing and we must respond within one calendar month.
The right to rectification.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address and we will promptly record your request and amend our records if required.
The right to erasure.
This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. You can make this request verbally or in writing. This right only applies in certain circumstances.
The right to restrict processing.
This right only applies in certain circumstances. If we agree to restrict your personal data for one or more purposes we will store it but not use it.
The right to data portability.
This allows you to obtain and re-use your personal data for your own purposes across different services. If you would like us to transfer your personal data electronically, we will do this. It only applies to information you have given us, which we hold electronically and where Jiggy Wrigglers is the data controller.
The right to object.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. You can make an objection verbally or in writing. You have the absolute right to stop your personal data being used for direct marketing.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Jiggy Wrigglers does not use any of your personal data to make automated decisions, however we do create profiles of our clients/customers. You have the right to stop us doing this and can do so by contacting us in writing at the address given.
How to complain
If you are unhappy about the way we handle your personal data please let us know verbally or in writing by contacting us at the address given below.
We will explain how we have processed your personal information and if we have made a mistake will tell you how we will put this right.
If you are still dissatisfied, you may report your concern to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) by contacting:
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5AF
Tel. 0303 123 1113
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact Katie Clunn at: