Join the Jiggy family
You’re probably reading this because you’ve been to your fair share of baby and toddler classes and want to venture out and would love to run your own.
Well, you are in the right place !
Jiggy Wrigglers is a tried and tested, nationwide children’s music and movement business that’s ready to go as soon as you are…
What makes Jiggy Wrigglers the ideal business opportunity for you?
Jiggy Wrigglers is one of the top performing children’s activity platforms in the UK. Our award-winning programmes are delivered to more than 10,000 children every month in the form of groups, nursery sessions and birthday parties. Besides our proven business model and extensive network of franchisees, we offer full support in every element of setting up and running your Jiggy Wrigglers business, and all we ask from you (as a franchisee and business owner) is a full commitment to early childhood education and entertainment.
It really doesn’t matter what your career or volunteer background is, because it’s your passion and drive that are the most important factors here at Jiggys. If you have a love for music, movement, child development and parental well-being, then we’d love to have a chat with you.
The Jiggy Wrigglers Franchise is the perfect choice for busy parents and caregivers who crave a work life balance and would like to support other parents whilst spending more quality time with their own children.
AS PART OF THE JIGGY FRANCHISE, YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Full and comprehensive training on all aspects of running your own business
- Your own geographical territory to run, with no crossover of areas (with a Minimum of 10,000 0-6 year olds)
- CAA, BFA and QFA Registered
- Success Brand, Jiggy Wrigglers has been running since 2008
- Complete set of percussion instruments, sensory equipment and all other equipment necessary to start your business
- Intensive training face to face and online to get you up and running
- Full set of approved playlists, Music and Themes
- Free advertisement, and promotional materials from our Inhouse Brand Manager
- Detailed training manual
- Mentoring and development programme
- Jiggy Wrigglers Bespoke management and booking system
- Personalised local website creation and support
- Free advice and ongoing training on managing and growing your business
- One-to-one business advisory services before the official launch in your location to act as a reinforcement of the training course
- Regular meetings, training, and networking opportunities for franchisees throughout the year
- Communication and promotion support through national marketing campaigns both online and in the press
- Peace of mind from working with a registered trademarked company and brand
What our franchise’s say…
“When I had my first daughter I was looking for a fun group to take her to and was recommended Jiggy Wrigglers by lots of friends. As soon as I walked in I knew this was the class for us. The group leader was fantastic, energetic and a little crazy, which the children just loved! It was the best group by far and the music and colorful props were brilliant. I love the freedom that running my own franchise gives me and my family. Katie is always on hand to answer any questions and offer support and guidance which I’ve found so helpful.“
“I love my job so much and can’t believe I get to enjoy watching my little wrigglers grow from explorative babies to cheeky, confident preschoolers. Could this be the best job ever? Well I definitely think so!!”
“I feel very privileged to be able to fulfill my love of music and movement as a career and to be able to meet fantastically enthusiastic children that share my love for it.”
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]