Covid 19 Temporary Measures and Booking Terms and Conditions
We will be adhering to the latest Government guidelines on infection control, social distancing.
- We’re very proud of being a pay as you go class and I’m pleased to say this will still be an option! Our bespoke booking system will allow you to book classes right up until the morning of the class (space dependent) You do have the choice to book in advance and guarantee your place, so the choice is yours!
- Numbers for each class will be limited, We will open up more spaces as and when it is safe to do so. As numbers are currently so restricted we will be temporarily having to charge for siblings to attend (siblings under 6 months are free ), we will change this back to normal as soon as we possibly can.
- For the time being please book one place per child that you are bringing with you (except siblings under 6 months).
- Due to the number limits there will also be a maximum of one adult per booking please. This will also be reviewed regularly.
- Every child will have their own Jiggy prop bag, they will be on your mat on arrival, and should be kept with you throughout the session and deposited in the cleaning tub on exit as instructed by your class leader.
- Where we can serve refreshments we will, we ask that parents bring their own travel mug with lid and a named water bottle for their child. These can also pe purchased from Jiggy Wrigglers
- There will be sanitising stations in the hall for your use, and we would ask that you kindly do not share props with other children for hygiene reasons.
- Mats will be cleaned or changed over between classes, door handles will also be cleaned
Windows will be kept open at all times to improve ventilation in the room, please make sure you and your child are both dressed appropriately.
- Each family will have their on family island (Foam mats)
Mats will be placed at 1.5/2m intervals to allow for social distancing, please do not move mats around. Parents will be responsible for their children
- Our leader will keep 2m away at all times 3m where possible
We also ask that when you come into the venue you observe/carry out the following:
- Please wash yours and your child’s hands before and after class After the music session and before Social time
- DO NOT ATTEND classes if you or your child are showing any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, loss of taste or smell
- Hand gel will be available in class and around venues but we encourage you to bring your own to reduce sharing (hand gel should not be used on under 2s)
- Face masks are currently mandatory in community centres and churches so must be worn when entering and leaving the building, moving around the building and when instructed to by your class leader. During the class itself face masks can be removed in order to clearly communicate with your child and when songs are very active and are classed as exercise. Face coverings are there to keep us all safe so should be worn if possible but without letting it negatively impact on the benefits of attending Jiggy Wrigglers for your child.
Online Booking via Jiggywrigglers.com. Payments will be taken and managed via stripe
We would like to honour Jiggy Wrigglers Pay as you go ethos, Places remain on a first come first served basis. Multiple bookings are offered but we do not offer any incentives to use this option at present.
Once payment has been made in full then full confirmation will be sent via email confirming your place and the weeks included in your booking.
To book or cancel classes please do this via your customer portal. If your unsure then please contact us email@example.com
Refunds on Classes or Events
A booking or event may be cancelled provided you inform Jiggy Wrigglers Ltd prior to its commencement by cancelling your booking via your customer portal.
If cancelled no less than 12hrs before the class commencing a future class will be credited without additional cost.
If you fail to cancel your booking within 12hrs hours of the class commencing, it will be at the discretion of the franchisee if they will credit a new session or retain the full fee.
If you fail to attend a class, no credit will be given for future classes.
We regret to advise that we are unable to offer cash refunds, but can offer a credit up to the value of the original booking as long as the required notice has been given.
A credit can only be used in the franchise territory that the original bookings was made.
Example – If you book as class in Bridgnorth with the Bridgnorth franchise then the credit can be used in Bridgnorth, but not in Ludlow.
We operate a franchise model
Jiggy Wrigglers will be provided to you by one of our Franchisees, and your order (and any Contract formed as a result) shall be between you and the relevant Franchisee who is licenced to provide our services. The list of Franchisees and their territories can be found here: https://www.jiggywrigglers/find-a-class
We may re-sell your place when you cancel
Where you cancel your class place, we may at our absolute discretion try to sell the available space to another customer. A Credit in any other circumstances where you cancel a Class shall be at our sole and absolute discretion.
Birthday Party Deposit Payment
- Your deposit payment of 25% secures your party booking.
- You will have the opportunity to adjust your party/venue details at the final payment stage
- Please note that your party is not confirmed until the deposit payment has been received.
Birthday Party Cancellations
- Cancelling your party less than 30 days before your party date (and not re-scheduling the party date) would mean 50% of your party cost becomes non-refundable.
- Cancelling your party less than 7 days before your party date (and not re-scheduling the party date) would mean 100% of your party cost becomes non-refundable.
Supervision and withdrawal of service
All children must be supervised at all times and not left unattended. Jiggy Wrigglers teacher cannot be responsible for a child at any time. Any children behaving disruptively may be asked to leave the group.
Should a carer or associated visitor behave in a way that Jiggy Wrigglers feels is unreasonable then the company reserves the rights to withdraw the provision of classes to the client.
Cancellation of Classes policy by Jiggy Wrigglers :
Jiggy Wrigglers Ltd will endeavour to run classes during bad weather such as snow and ice, however in some cases classes may have to be cancelled. A Jiggy Wrigglers leader will endeavour to update parents through either text or email, so please ensure all contact details are kept up to date.
An alternative class will be offered for a different date should the above happen.
If we need to cancel classes due to Covid and changes to Governments guidelines, you will be credited and/or we will endeavour to offer alternative classes.
Parents are asked to keep their child at home if they have a serious infection and to inform the setting as to the
nature of the infection so that other parents can be alerted.
Please keep your child at home if he/she:
Has a fever or has had one in the previous 24 hours
Has had an upset stomach or Diarrhoea in the previous 48 hours
Has heavy nasal discharge
Has discharging eyes
If your child is displaying any of the symptoms of possible communicable diseases such as:
Hand, foot and mouth disease
We cannot offer a refund for a lesson missed due to illness but if you cancel within the cancellation timescales you will receive a credit for another session
Jiggy Wrigglers offers a up to a 50% discounts for siblings and twins if brought by one adult sitting within the group.
Please note parents are responsible for both children at all times and the Jiggy Wrigglers teacher will not be held responsible if for instance a parent needs to take one sibling to the toilet etc.
Commitment to Equal Opportunities:
At Jiggy Wrigglers we have a commitment to ensure that the equipment and activities are value and worth to everyone regardless of race, culture, language, gender, age, experience, religion, background, ability or disability.
The information on this form contains personal data.
Jiggy Wrigglers will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will not be passed onto a third party.
Videos, photographs and confidentiality
We love you taking pictures or videos of your children during the course provided it doesn’t interfere with the class. In addition please always be sensitive of taking pictures of others without their permission. If you are asked to stop, please do respect the rights of others.
Protection of property
Please note that your property left in prams or bags is your responsibility and not the responsibility of Jiggy Wrigglers or the venue.
Health & Safety and Hygiene Policies:
Jiggy Wrigglers follows rigorous internal checks of the venue and its own equipment to ensure that they are clean and safe. Daily Risk Assessments are conducted.
IF Children remove their shoes during class they are encouraged to wear non slip socks to avoid injury as some of the venues have hard flooring.
Intellectual property rights belong to us
All intellectual property rights in our Classes or any other Services, including any materials provided to you in our provision of the same belongs to us or our third party licensors. Unless otherwise permitted by these terms, you must not permit any other person to use or benefit from any materials or information provided to you in the course of us providing you with our Services.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
Jiggy Wrigglers from time to time may need to update or change these T&Cs. It will inform you of changes through regular channels of communication and you have 17 days to opt out of accepting changes in writing.
Failure to do so will entitle Jiggy Wrigglers to treat this agreement with you as being updated with the changes.
Jiggy Wrigglers Terms and Conditions are aimed to offer and present a fair structure to all who attend. We aim to provide our clients with the highest quality classes we can give.
Please note participation of a Jiggy Wrigglers class is entirely at your own risk without any proven negligence or breach of duty or care or lack of due diligence by Jiggy Wrigglers or any of its employees.