WANT TO JOIN OUR FAMILY?
Jiggy Wrigglers upbeat music and movement for babies, toddlers and preschoolers around the world!
Well …. If you’re looking for a fun, rewarding job that works around your family life, a Jiggy Wrigglers Franchise offers you the perfect opportunity.
– Love music and working with young children?
– Enjoy job satisfaction?
– Have the commitment to reliably run your own business?
Jiggy Wrigglers is extremely popular in the UK, we are always looking for enthusiastic people who are interested in early year’s education and music to join our growing team around the world.
RUNNING A JIGGY WRIGGLERS FRANCHISE IS BOTH
PERSONALLY AND FINANCIALLY REWARDING!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You’ll enjoy being supported by one of the most highly established, comprehensive and rewarding franchise packages on the market today.
This is a small example of what our package includes including:
– Ongoing support and training
– Postcoded geographic territory
– A complete set of percussion instruments and sensory equipment plus ALL the equipment you will need to get started.
– One to one training
– Full set of Playlists with tips and ideas
– Advertising, PR and promotional materials
– Comprehensive and detailed training manual
– Personalised local website development and support
– Intranet facility to encourage internal communication
– Advice and training on managing your own business
– In-class training and a one-to-one business advisory day prior to launch support the initial HO training course.
– Regular Group training meetings throughout the year providing an opportunity for franchisees to network and meet the rest of the team.
– The backing and security of a well-known and established Brand with it’s Registered Trade Mark
Pros’ and Cons to Franchising
A Jiggy Wrigglers franchise will offer you a proven business format with the initial and continuing support that you will need.
Your business will work under the established and ever growing Jiggy Wrigglers brand using our business system we have developed and proven in the marketplace.
You will pay an initial fee to set up using the brand and the proven business format.
You will then pay an ongoing monthly fee, for ongoing support that will help you to operate and allow you to build the business and, eventually, a capital asset that you can sell if you wanted to do so.
The failure rate of new businesses is high. Our ongoing support is one of the key reasons for the success of our franchising model. Jiggy Wrigglers has already gone through the pain of finding out what works and what doesn’t.
Jiggy Wrigglers have invested in our systems and are now willing to teach you how to replicate it.
However, don’t think you can pick and choose which parts of the systems you want to use: it is very much all or nothing. But if you are paying for a proven system, why wouldn’t you follow it?!
What are the advantages of franchising?
- For over 20 years consecutively, around 90% of all UK franchisees reported profitability over the previous 12 months. Failure rates are correspondingly low over the same period.
- The business format is proven.
- You have the opportunity to build your capital as well as your earnings.
- It is your business and you are the owner, providing you follow the system, you decide what goes.
- The major banks are very supportive of good franchising.
What are the disadvantages of franchising?
- Running any business is hard work, demanding the highest level of personal and family commitment.
- You make a financial investment, however, no investment is guaranteed, especially when it depends on the efforts of both you and your franchisor as well as the vagaries of the market place.
- You buy into a proven business system for its benefits but you also take on the responsibility for following it – if you want complete freedom to run a business solely as you see fit, franchising probably isn’t the right vehicle for you.
Jiggy Wrigglers, FINANCE OPTIONS:
Deciding to buy a franchise may be one of the most important financial decisions you’ll ever make. The good news is, you’re not on your own. We’re here to guide you through all the factors you need to consider and show you how we can help.
Jiggy Wrigglers have teamed up with one of the leading banks, to offer you easy and affordable payment options.
How it works …
You pay an initial deposit before training, then after training you will be invoiced for the final payment… yes its that simple.
- You can choose to pay the full invoice if you have available funds
- You can contact the finance department of our nominated bank to arrange finance with them.
- A small deposit will be needed upfront to secure the geographic area you have chosen and order in your new equipment, then the payments will be spread across 12, 24, 36 or 48 months depending on what your arrangements with the bank are.
Click here to see if your Postal Code area is available, then contact us to find out more.
Territories are offered on a geographical area. Each area will have a population of 10,000 0-6 year olds.
(Please ignore the price of the Franchise postcodes area)
To Watch our Promotional video’s… click on the Picture’s below
Contact us to find out more…
What our franchises say…
When I had my first daughter I was looking for a fun group to take her to and was recommended Jiggy Wrigglers by lots of friends. As soon as I walked in I knew this was the class for us. The group leader was fantastic, energetic and a little crazy, which the children just loved! It was the best group by far and the music and colorful props were brilliant. I love the freedom that running my own franchise gives me and my family. Katie is always on hand to answer any questions and offer support and guidance which I’ve found so helpful.
I love my job so much and can’t believe I get to enjoy watching my little wrigglers grow from explorative babies to cheeky, confident preschoolers. Could this be the best job ever? Well I definitely think so!!
I feel very privileged to be able to fulfill my love of music and movement as a career and to be able to meet fantastically enthusiastic children that share my love for it.
Contact us to find out more.